Price: INR 99 for 50 ml. (Available in a bigger size too)
Shelf life: 30 months.
A sturdy white & blue plastic tube packaging with similar outer carton. The cap flip-flops.
One needs to control the product flow, since the nozzle is a little wide in diameter which also causes product spilling on the flip cap. (simply put – its messy to some extent!)
What the product claims:
How to use:
Application(as mentioned on the tube):
1. Use it as a face wash daily by gently applying to face & neck, avoiding the eye area. Rinse off thoroughly with water.
2. Apply it everyday as a scrub to moistened face by smoothly massaging in upward circles focusing on forehead, nose & chin.Rinse off to reveal clear skin.
3. Use it as a pack 2-3 times a week by lightly applying it on your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave it to dry for 3-5 minutes & rinse off with lukewarm water to support perfect complexion.
The way I see it:
I bought this product totally out of curiosity. I never really managed to pick the Garnier 3-in-1 on the similar lines & hence was impulsive to pick this one.
As you can see in the swatch below,the product is a thick bluish-white cream with tiny blue beads.
The fragrance is mild & characterisitic to Nivea. But I did feel a mild pungent smell when using this product alone as a face wash.
Let’s see how well it fared in each of its 5 claims –
1. Face Wash
It does not lather at all when it comes in contact with water.
I just rub this against my wet palms & apply over moist face and neck. It does not remove any makeup what so ever.
I really don’t think it is any great as a face wash – I really didn’t like it using this way & was not convinced at all after use.
The blue beads present in the product are very mild – hence I like them on the skin.
As a scrub, this product might be suitable for sensitive skinned too, the beads being mild & synthetic.
I usually mix this product with another face wash/foaming cleanser for usage.
3. Face Pack
Being creamy, this product is easy to spread on the skin.
It dries in about 5-7 minutes as well & gives some brightening effect.
Nothing great though & the brightening effect is very short lived only for about a hour or more.
4. Oil Remover
I cannot comment on this part, since I got normal-dry skin.
5. Spot Reducer
Bullsh*t!! (sorry)… I don’t have any spots on my face but for one small scar. No effect on it at all.
Overall, its one dud of a product atleast for me, or if I am allowed to speak for the normal-dry skinned beauties too.
Oily skinned people can try this small tube to see, if it helps in oil control or not.
This product is only good as a mild scrub & quick-fix face pack – rest of the claims are too tall according to me.
I am mixing a little of this on alternate days with my other face wash, so that I can get rid of this soon.
The ‘Yay’ factors:
- Good as a mild scrub
- Mild fragrance
- Smaller tube available
- Brightens when used as a pack
- Smells a little pungent sometimes
- Does not leave a squeaky clean feel when used a face wash
- Brightening from the face pack routine is short-lived
- Spot reducing is just for the prints
- Alcohol content