Its the Lush Dream Cream that came in my March Vellvette Box.
I am eagerly looking forward to the April Vellvette box with all the social media hype they have created around.
Price: INR 1460 for 240 g. (Full size)
Sample size: 10 g.
Shelf life: 3 months
Oat milk(Avena sativa), Rose water (Rosa cent folia), Organic extra virgin olive oil (oleo europaea), Cocoa butter ( theobroma cacao) , Glycerine, Stearic acid, Triethanolamine, Tincture of benzoin, Rose absolute, Chamomile blue oil, Tea tree oil, Lavender oil, Stearyl alcohol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben.
What the product claims:
Incredibly soothing body lotion for troubled skin.
- Excellently blended, soft body butter
- Melts into the skin
- Lavender fragrance
- Calming & soothing on the skin
- Ideal for normal-dry skinned, being a cream
- Gives a subtle glow
- Makes the skin smooth
- Heavy duty moisturizer
- Not as sticky as regular heavy body creams
- Good for winters
- Goodness of various aroma oils
- Would suit sensitive or irritated skin too
- Strong aromatic fragrance
- Luxurious price for the full size (Its Lush!)
- Full size tub would last a month only – even if used only once a day both on hand & legs
- Tub packaging (full size)
- Gets messy with the lid