Hello gals..I wanted to review Korres Liquid Lipstick in Fuchsia
for you all today. This has been a long pending post.
I picked 3 Korres lipsticks from StrawberryNET.com last December.
Price: Approx. INR 1200 for 3.5 ml
Shelf life: Not mentioned.
Ingredients: Not mentioned.
They come in a lip gloss like packaging with a doe-foot sponge applicator. The tube is of the same color as the lipstick shade inside.
The sponge applicator is of very good quality.
What the product claims:
- A cooling, water-based liquid lip color
- Combines the creamy texture of lip gloss with the long-lasting, brilliant finish of lipstick
- Contains Raspberry & Pomegranate extracts that are rich in antioxidants
- Shields lips against free-radical damage while smoothing lip lines
- Blended with Acai Palm Pulp Oil for relieving & hydrating benefits
- Creates a suppler & younger looking pout
The way I see it:
I always wanted to pick the NYX lip cream, but never really could get them.
Finally got these Korres liquid lipsticks which are similar to NYX lip creams in look & texture.
This Fuchsia is a bright, hot pink with blue undertones.
These liquid lipsticks are amazingly pigmented & come in a wide range of shades too.
One swipe is enough to cover lip pigmentation. The doe-foot applicator is of good quality and helps in spreading the lipstick all over the lips decently.
It does not settle into fine lines upon drying nor does it look bizarre on already dry lips.
It is moisturizing enough, but fades a little unevenly.
They last for a good 3-4 hrs. on my lips with light meals & drinks.
This color adds brightness to my face even without any makeup.
A shade that will suit fair & medium skin tones perfectly.
Here is how it looks on me sans makeup –
The ‘Yes’ factors:
- Awesome pigmentation
- Antioxidants formula
- Wide variety of shades
- Will suit fair & medium skin tones well
- Stays for 34 hrs.
- Does not bleed or settle in lines
The ‘Nay’ factors:
- Price point
- Availability in India (only in strawberrynet as of now)
- Fades unevenly
HnB rating: 4/5