It is an ultra-light formula which is absorbed by the hair instantly and has the ability to restore over processed hair that is damaged by chemical procedures.
It supersedes other natural oils for its hair protection and treatment. It is also excellent for skin protection and body restoration.
Benefits of using Argan Oil
- Hydrates the hair in a natural way
- Nourishing for hair growth
- Penetrates the hair shafts and enhances the elasticity of hair
- Good for dry, tangles and flyaway hair
- Contains antioxidants that repair the damaged cellular membrane of hair
- Contains vitamin E that renews and repairs the damage caused by destructive agents to hair
- Locks in moisture and restores luster and shine to hair
- Cures brittle hair caused by perming and excessive styling
- Increase the life of colour treated hair
- Rich contents of unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9 which are a direct source of essential nutritional components for hair
I have definitely seen improvement in my hair. It is normally very dry and frizzy and oiling really does not do much.
Since this is Argan oil for hair, you should not use it for your skin.
- If your hair is dry and severely damaged, then you can work some oil through your hair but do not saturate it.
- If your scalp is itchy and dry, you can massage some to ease it.
- As a deep conditioning treatment, you can apply the oil and then wrap your hair up in a warm and damp towel. You can wash it off over shower.
- You can also apply the oil and then wrap your hair up in a dry towel and leave it overnight and wash it off next morning.
- After shampooing your hair you can work some oil into your hair just like your regular conditioner. Leave it on for a few minutes to absorb and then rinse it out.
- It is a great styling and finishing product. You can apply a small amount of oil to ends before heat styling to protect hair from drying out or becoming frizzy.
- Comes with a pump dispenser
- Host of wonderful benefits as listed above
- Good for dry, damaged hair
- Colored & over-processed hair benefits too
- Protects against harsh environmental conditions
- Can take place of an expensive salon hair treatment
- Easy to use
- Convenient nozzle
- Attractive glass bottle that is easy to cart around
- Only high end salons stock it
- Like any oil bottle, tends to get messy
Please drop in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to avail Keratek’s mail id, in case you are interested in picking/knowing more about this product.
This is not a sponsored review. I am not posting the company’s mail address directly here, since I am not aware of the company’s policy regarding publicly sharing their contact details.
Please do not spam my mailbox with queries if not genuinely interested.