Here you go…
1. Avon Youth Minerals Cream Cleanser – Though I initially had mixed feelings for this product, I started to like it a lot in the last month, owing to the ‘bhelpuri’ weather in the city… hot, humid, dry & rainy all jumbled…
You can read the detailed review HERE.
2. Oriflame Pure Nature Aloe & Arnica Gel – The stupidest product I have ever used! A soup of ingredients for just an aloe gel. Somehow managed to finish this up as a massage gel thinking of the price tag.
Review available HERE.
3. Burst of Happyness Egg & Beer Shampoo Bar – Review coming soon!
4. Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Volumizing Shampoo – I am on a non-SLS/SLES haircare regime these days. Had to break it some days & use this product, coz I was not able to manage using a shampoo bar when in short of time.
I like this shampoo though the fragrance is a little OTT. You can read the full review HERE.
Repurchase: Not now…
4. Biotique Face Pack – Another half used product that was just lying around in the kitty. Finished this up somehow, though I am very bad at being regular with face packs/masks. Shall be reviewing soon!
Repurchase: Wait for my review! 😛
5. I Love Blueberries & Smoothie Shower Gel – Totally loved this! One of the best products sent by Vellvette for the monthly ‘chanda’ 😛
A tad sweeter smell, but not sickly sweet.
6. Oriflame Raspberry & Mint Soap – A nice, mildly fruity soap that even non-fruit fragrance lovers like me would prefer. Has been reviewed HERE.
7. Brihans Hibiscus Jasred Hair Gel – This is the second tub that I emptied! I really like how non-messy, non-sticky & effortless this product is to use. Washes off easily & gives a good bounce too. Reviewed in full HERE.
Repurchase: Yes, stocked up!
I am targetting to empty few products in this October.. Wish me good luck! 😀