ETHICARE REMEDIES UVMED SUNSCREEN GEL
WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS
- Non Greasy Formula
- Double Waterproofing actives
For better Water Resistance Action
- Specially Developed formula
Protects full range of UVR, i.e, UVB, UVA II and UVA I
- Photo Stable Formula
Prevents Degradation Due to UV Exposure
- UV Protection Through All Three Actions
Absorption, Scattering & Reflection
- PABA Free, Fragrance Free, Oil Free, Hypo Allergenic
It comes in a gold and silver colored paper carton. The gel is safely packed inside a tube with a flip-open cap. The packing is hygienic and travel friendly.
MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT
I love this sunscreen simply put! It is a thick tinted gel which blends well with the skin. It doesn’t leave any white cast. I noticed that once it is blended well, it goes invisible and mattifies completely.
It stays put for a long time but I am not sure whether the water resistant claim is right. Any how sunscreen products are to be reapplied when the skin is exposed to sun for a long time. It definitely protects the skin from sun but I don’t think it can prevent tanning. I have been told that no sun screen products do this task anyways. In short it is a good product which is good to be used by people living in hot and humid places. It is not completely fragrance free but the mild fragrance which it has, is pleasant.
THE ‘YAY’ FACTORS
· Attractive and travel friendly packing
· Gel based formula
· Doesn’t make the skin oily
· Mattifies and blends well on the skin
· Mild and pleasant fragrance
· Doesn’t contain parabens
· High SPF and sun protection factors
· Tinted gel which gives a glow to the skin without giving whitecast.
THE ‘NAY’ FACTORS
· I feel it is a bit on the pricier side
· Doesn’t moisturizes the skin
I think UMVED Suncscreen gel is a good product for people living in hot and humid places. I would like to purchase it again but I will be more satisfied with a similar sunscreen which can also moisturize the skin. I will give this rating 4/5