PRICE – INR 126 for 100 ml.WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS
Mild & gentle cleansing with additional conditioning & moisturizing.
· Cleansing with nourishment & protection.
· Gives lusterness to hair.
· Increases manageability.
· Compatible with all hair growth medicines.
I started using this mild shampoo around 2 months back. My hair is giving me a tough time as I am facing dandruff and hair fall issues. I needed to change my usual hair care regime and wanted to try some new products and so gave this mild shampoo with less chemical ingredients list a try.
The shampoo is a white colored product with a mild scent. It comes in a squeezable black plastic tube with a flip-open cap that allows for easy storage and dispense of the product. The packaging allows the use of needed quantity of product only and no leakage/wastage happens. The pack contains all the necessary information regarding the product.
It did help in curbing the dandruff issue I faced but did not help in reducing hair fall. So I stopped using it after 1+ month. Now I am using this shampoo on my 4 yrs old son and am quite happy with the result. As this shampoo is mild, little is needed for his hair, lather is good, and it doesn’t sting the eyes too. No dryness or dandruff or any other problem is seen later so I am happy with it.
Summing up the pros and cons for this –
THE ‘YAY’ FACTORS
· Quite natural
· Mild shampoo as it doesn’t sting the eyes
· Lathers really well
· Provides a good cleansing effect.
· Adds a nice bounce to the hair
· Helps to curb dandruff to a good extent
· A little goes a long way.
· Good packaging.
· Can be used on kids too.
THE ‘NAY’ FACTORS
· Mild scent that doesn’t last after a wash
· Doesn’t help in solving hair fall issues.
· Makes hair dry so a conditioner/serum is needed later.
SUMMARY – A good everyday use natural shampoo that will provide a good cleansing effect to your hair adding a little shine too. Best for normal to oily hair types is what I feel.