I had earlier shown you all a sneak peek of swatches from the YET TO BE LAUNCHED lipsticks from Avon here – 10 Avon True Color Lipsticks – Pinks,Corals & Reds Edition.
Here goes the second part – 10 Avon True Color Lipsticks – Browns & Wines Edition.
What Avon has to say about these –
1. LASTING KISS – A frosty, golden brown with minute shimmer.
2. RICH CHOCOLATE – A glazed brown with a frosty finish.
3. BUTTERED RUM – A gorgeous reddish brown. Apt for fall/winters.
4. DELUXE CHOCOLATE – A marriage between chocolate, coffee & mud browns.
5. OXFORD WINE – A deep berry shade with purple undertones.
6. RICH RUM – A soft brown that could be a MLBB shade for some.
7. MOCHA – Another soft, chocolaty brown. Pretty shade yet again!
8. ICED COCOA – Apt to the name… a cocoa brown it is.
9. VAMP – A deep violet shade with blue undertones. Quite vampish for Indian tastes! Good for dramatic makeups.
10. WINE BERRY – A lovely berry-plum shade. My fav in the lot!
All swatches in natural light.. No flash.. No other lighting involved..
The lipsticks are super creamy.. completely moisturizing on my dry lips!
They are crazily pigmented.. all shades above are single swipes with a heavy hand. The frosty shades are 2-3 swipes.
Am sure these are gonna be quite a hit amongst the lipstick lovers out there.
Pricing is going to be around INR 350 & should be available on offer most of the times. Including Feb 2014, when its on introductory offer.
HnB Edit* – You can reach out to me incase you are looking to pick Avon/Oriflame products. I ship pan-India.
P.S. – I am in no way compensated by the brand or any other firm to do this post. Its entirely out of my own curiosity that I am posting this!