Good evening everyone!How much do you like your mascaras? Do you like clear mascaras?
How about a quick review of one from Avon?
So, here it is – Avon Simply Pretty Clear Mascara.
Price: INR 219 for 8 g.
The ‘Yay’ factors:
- Closely packed bristles
- Transparent packaging
- Coats lashes well
- Light-weight formula
- Can be used as a mascara base
- Gives slight lengthening effect to the lashes
- No clumping
- Available on discount quite often
- Expiry details mentioned on the bottle
The ‘Nay’ factors:
- Not waterproof
- Don’t expect curling, volume or even lengthening from this product
- Takes some time to dry (about 40-45 secs.)
- Need Avon representatives for purchase
Its a good choice for mascara beginners or ones who don’t want dramatic lashes for everyday wear.
It can also be used as a brow gel, to groom your eyebrows.
Overall, this ain’t any great product worth raving about or something that is not to be skipped! 🙂
I won’t be repurchasing this..
Apart from this I know Streetwear has a clear mascara. Any other brands that you are aware of for a good clear mascara?